At Expatriant, our goal is to make your job search easier. We created this site to help anyone who is looking for a job abroad. Our job board, jobs.expatriant.com has recently gone live and we already have more than 50 jobs specifically for expats in Russia. While most are targeted at native English speakers, there are still a number of positions for native speakers of other languages.
Here are the top 5 jobs for foreigners on November 22.
1. Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst (Turkish native speaker) – Group-IB
“Threat Intelligence” allows to track threat actors planning to, or targeting an organization.
To learn more about the product, click here.
One of the main tasks of Group-IB is to improve cybersecurity globally. Therefore we’re looking for an Information Security Analyst to support our Intelligence team worldwide.
You’re an ideal candidate, if:
- you speak Turkish;
- you have a strong background in Information Security;
- you have specific insights into cyber threats in Turkey.
- Identifying and monitoring threats on Internet resources using a specialized system;
- Analysis of identified threats, detection of major risks and recommendations, search for additional information;
- Communication with owners of resources of illegal content;
- Preparation of detailed reports on identified threats in two languages;
- Participation in investigations related to information security.
2. International Business Development Manager (Asian Markets) – Yandex.Money
Yandex.Money – Number 1 e-wallet in Russia with more than 45mln users. Yandex.Money has also a universal payment solution – Yandex.Checkout. Yandex.Checkout – №1 payment platform with more than 100 000 clients on board.
We work with Russian and foreign clients. We are searching for an International Business Development Manager in Moscow, who will sell Yandex.Money’s payment solutions to international companies.
The ideal candidate is a born networker who thrives in a fast-paced environment but has enough patience to stick to the long term projects.
What you’ll do
- Find new business perspectives, negotiate and close deals with a special focus on APAC.
- Work with existing portfolio of customers to grow both their and our business.
- Generate new business for Yandex.Money in areas like retail, digital, travel, and gaming.
- Partner with technology leaders and solution providers, and work closely with our Sales Support, Implementation and Account Management teams.
3. Senior English Editor – Get A Copywriter
We at Get A Copywriter are looking for an experienced senior editor to join our remote team. This full-time position involves reviewing and proofreading 100s of pieces of content each week.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Impeccable written English
- Vast experience in content editing (this will be tested)
Why choose work at Get A Copywriter:
- Remote-first company: we know how to make work from home comfortable and productive for all
- Self-funded: we build profitable products and don’t depend on outside investors
- Small team (and growing!): opportunity to influence the product and team development
- International user-base: clients located in the US, the UK and Australia
- Remote work: work from home with flexible schedule
- Benefits package: paid vacation and sick leave
4. Features Editor – the_covert
We are looking for the best editors to manage features content about new technologies:
- Fans of new technologies, aware of the political and economic context as a must;
- having work experience in big media and/or newsroom experience;
- native English writers or those who write better than natives;
- data-bulimic journalists, passionate about closing gaps;
- who love getting to the bottom of information;
- who are responsible for every word and link in the text;
- who respect deadlines and journalism ethics;
- aware of business journalism basics and work standards.
What our editor must do:
- Work with multinational team of amazing authors across the globe;
- Assign tasks and pitch articles to authors; enforce deadlines;
- Copy edit content: style, spelling, tone, verbal identity, clarity, grace, awesomeness, fairness, adherence to editorial standards, conciseness, usage, coherence, logic, punctuation and a whole bunch of other fancy-shmancy words;
- Fact check;
- Enforce brand/style guides;
- Actively participate in brainstorms and ideation.
5. English Teacher / Native Speaker – Alibra School
Alibra School offers a full-time job as a Native English Speaking Teacher
You are offered:
- A job in the capital of Russia, acquaintance with the multinational Russian culture, traditions and historical heritage of the largest country in the world.
- Friendly and creative team, corporate events, professional competitions and awards.
- Comfortable work and rest environment.
- Teaching English to individuals and groups
- Preparing students for international exams (students’ results-oriented)
Terms of remuneration and occupation:
- Formal employment (paid vacation)
- Permanent work-load (full-time job)
- Opportunity to learn the Russian language
- Higher professional education (the Russian language and Literature as a benefit)
- Obligatory teaching experience (adults and teenagers)
- Meeting corporate standards of ALIBRA SCHOOL
- Drive to develop professionally
If you are a company interested in posting a job on the Expatriant Job Board, we are allowing companies to post for free for the next two months. This will allow you to evaluate the caliber of applicants and test whether the platform is right for your hiring needs. All you need to do is click “Post a Job” on jobs.expatriant.com. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com. We would be more than happy to talk to you about our platform.