At Expatriant, our goal is to make your job search easier. We created this site to help anyone who is looking for a job abroad. Our job board, Expatriant | Jobs has recently gone live and we already have more than 50 jobs specifically for expats in Russia. While most are targeted at native English speakers, there are still a number of positions for native speakers of other languages.
Here are the top 5 jobs for expats in Moscow for the week of December 5th, 2019.
1. Senior level PR Manager (German native speaker) – Schneider Group
International consulting company SCHNEIDER GROUP invites a Senior level expert in PR to join our HQ in Moscow, Russia
We are looking for a candidate with journalist and PR background and close to native / native German, plus English and Russian should be strong upper intermediate or higher level.
Our target market for PR tasks will be mainly West and in particular to Germany/ Austria.
The successful candidate will report directly to the President of SCHNEIDER GROUP
- PR strategy for the Company and the personality of the President of SCHNEIDER GROUP elaboration and execution
- PR/GR & business networking related tasks
- Presentations for the President of SCHNEIDER GROUP preparation / speech writing
- Participation in negotiations on VIP level
- Has 4+ relevant experience
- Speaks fluently English, German and Russian
- Is a strong communicator / networker and a team-leader
- Is an excellent presentations’ maker and a speech-writer
- Is able to supervise and work hands-on on several projects simultaneously
- Experience in strategic and/or business consulting will be a plus
- Is eager to frequent business trips
2. History Teacher – CIS International School Moscow
This is your chance to call Cambridge International School home and work alongside our values-orientated, dynamic, and enthusiastic teachers from many countries around the world. Our young school has a growing family of 200 educators who have joined our international schools’ group for an enriching and rewarding experience, as well as a little bit of adventure.
Currently, we offer private education for 600 children between the ages of 3 and 18 years old. All our students follow the National Curriculum of England and Wales supported by the Cambridge Pathway developed by Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE, part of the University of Cambridge). Our curriculum starts with the Early Years Foundation Stage and progresses through to Cambridge IGCSE, AS and A Levels in the senior years.
In addition to our competitive package, we offer a supportive atmosphere for our staff, opportunities for professional development through Cambridge International training events, and a warm community atmosphere, where students are eager to learn and achieve their goals. Our parents are inspired by our international programmes and seek to actively engage in our home school partnerships to support their child’s learning.
We are looking for a History teacher preferably with experience of the UK or Cambridge A-Level curriculum, to start in January 2020.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Contract Renewal Bonus;
- Welcome to Russia bonus of €1000 Gross paid within 10 working days after your arrival;
- Travel allowance of €600 Gross annually;
- Visa costs reimbursed;
- Accommodation gross allowance of €7,500 per year per teacher;
- Private medical insurance with full coverage, including dental services in top private clinics;
- Free school shuttle bus service for staff;
- Airport-hotel transfer and up to 6 nights and 7 days free hotel stay provided on your first arrival;
- Lunches and cafeteria meals provided as part of the working day.
3. Associate Consultant / Consultant / Senior Consultant, Russia/CIS – Control Risks
Control Risks is seeking to hire an Associate Consultant, Consultant or Senior Consultant, to join its multi-disciplinary Moscow-based team. The specific role offered will depend on the experience and test/interview results of the candidates.
The CFI practice provides investigative and consulting services to local and international businesses, delivering due diligence, business intelligence, fraud and forensics investigations, asset traces, anti-bribery & corruption consulting and training.
Within this team sits our third-party due diligence (Vantage) offering for Russia/CIS, the aim of which is to assess our clients’ actual or potential counterparties, looking for any issues that might pose a reputational or other risk to them.
Control Risks is seeking an experienced individual to undertake business intelligence and due diligence assignments, as well as manage Vantage on a rotating basis with other team members for the Russia/CIS region.
The successful candidate will provide multi-language (predominantly Russian and English) desktop research and analysis of public record information in Russia/CIS. Candidates will be in a client-facing role and will be expected to liaise with our wide network of sources, integrating the findings of this human source intelligence into our reports
The candidate will evaluate information and summarise results of research for internal or external clients. Fluent in English, they will also be able to provide visual charts and diagrams to summarise findings.
They will also be able to provide editorial and peer review support for Vantage and other reports, as well as develop and build new and existing client relationships.
4. Commercial Account Manager – Hexagon
When building the tallest buildings, the longest bridges and the biggest airplanes, people put their trust in the market-leading measurement and surveying solutions from Leica Geosystems. Our employees develop, produce and distribute what our customers count on, day after day: innovation, precision, reliability and efficiency.
Goal of the position:
The distribution of our the BLK 360, RTC360 and BLK3D, as well as the development and implementation of corresponding distribution strategies.
Your main tasks include:
- Acquisition of new, and support of existing, customers as well as distribution partners
- Generate new sales opportunities through presentations, demos and training courses
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Implement and support various marketing activities (seminars, exhibitions, trade fairs)
- Be a competent contact person for customer inquiries
- Development of long-term and intense customer relationships through cooperation and partnership
- Support and development of new and existing distribution channels for relevant new market and customer segments
- Close cooperation with the Commercial Sales Team
- Entrepreneurship and customer-oriented way of thinking and acting
- Ideally technical training or a completed course of study in the field of civil engineering, architecture or surveying
- Experience in the building industry (structural engineering, interior finishing, BIM or similar)
- Experience in the sales of technical products that require explanation is desirable
- Knowledge of CAD is strongly preferred
- Ideally, you are already experienced in the distribution of capital goods
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Independent and target-oriented way of working
- Native or fluent in Russian, with good knowledge English
- Willingness to travel
5. Teacher of English/Native Speaker – MTS
Smart University is an online learning school, a project of RnD Center of MTS Company – the leading telecommunications group in Russia and the CIS.
Our mission is efficient assistance to our adult and teen students in achieving their learning goals. On our interactive platform, we provide convenient, user-friendly and intuitive environment and exciting up-to-date content, which makes both learning and teaching with us easy and fun.
Smart University is currently looking for teachers of English – native speakers.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Teaching General and Business English online to adults and young adults, 1-2-1 or in small groups
- Conducting webinars and speaking clubs
- Participating in our online community
- Optionally – testing and editing online content, or other methodological work
A successful candidate:
- is a native speaker of English
- speaks and writes grammatically and lexically correct standard English
- has a teaching background of 1 year or more
- uses communicative approach
- is punctual
- can explain difficult things in a simple way
- a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate would be a plus!
If you are a company interested in posting a job on the Expatriant Job Board, we are allowing companies to post for free for the next two months. This will allow you to evaluate the caliber of applicants and test whether the platform is right for your hiring needs. All you need to do is click “Post a Job” on Expatriant | Jobs. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be more than happy to talk to you about our platform.