At Expatriant, our goal is to make your job search easier. We created this site to help anyone who is looking for a job abroad. Our job board, Expatriant | Jobs has recently gone live and we already have more than 60 jobs specifically for expats in Russia. While most are targeted at native English speakers, there are still a number of positions for native speakers of other languages.
Here are the top 5 jobs for expats in Moscow for the week of December 21st, 2019.
1. Customer Specialist (Danish native speaker) – Kramp
Do you want to be part of our internal sales department with 100 dedicated colleagues who work together in a great culture where we help each other, ensure mutual success and do our very best for customers? Then we have an exciting job for you.
Along with 10 other Customer Specialists, you are the primary internal contact for selected key customers.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring customers’ satisfaction by working structured and targeted.
- Showing commitment to the customer and building relationships at a high loyalty between the customer and Kramp, so you are contributing to even higher customer satisfaction.
- Being proactive to stay in close interaction with the customer, the external salesperson, and the product specialists.
- Taking active responsibility for achieving the sales goals.
Who are you?
- You have experience with customer contact in a previous role.
- It is natural for you to be solution-oriented and take responsibility.
- You have technical understanding, a good knowledge of IT systems and are used to communicate and report via CRM systems.
- You are a native Danish speaker and you speak (and write) English fluently
- You enjoy close customer contact, have a good sense of humor, a positive mind and are good at working in a team
We are an ambitious, fast-growing and financially sound organization. Therefore you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development a lot. We offer a personal training budget and budget from the Anjo Foundation.
We also offer:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Corporate events and an active staff association
- … and competent and positive colleagues
2. Head of Consumer & Enterprise Digital Russia – Volvo
As Head of Consumer & Enterprise Digital- Russia, we guarantee outstanding opportunities to develop your skills and grow as a professional. You will collaborate with colleagues within Volvo Car Russia and in other business units around the world. You and your team implement digital products that support the company’s overall business development and daily operations. You will contribute to a superior experience for the people who buy and drive a Volvo
What is in it for you?
We are seeking an experienced leader and digital native who wants to change the world through innovative thinking and using technology to help guide transformational Consumer and Enterprise Digital programs. Drawing on your experience and background in both digital and commercial area, you will use your innovative and strategic thinking with global and regional product owners to deliver a great digital experience through digital products for customers, retailers, other 3rd party partners and employees in the Russian Market.
What you will do
You will lead the Consumer and Enterprise Digital (CED) team and develop talents taking us into the future. Your digital experiences will also support development of other teams’ capabilities. Together with stakeholders, you will be an active driver and implementer of our company transformation, from organisational, digital and business model perspectives. You will be accountable to support digitalization of existing products and business areas, as well as identify, develop and maintain digital product roadmaps.
You will enhance our capabilities to provide best consumer experience by providing methods and analytical tools giving new consumer insights. Collaboration with other markets, regions and global product owners as well as networking with start-ups, innovations networks and Tech companies is key for success. In this role, you will be part of Volvo Car Russia , Regional EMEA Consumer, and Enterprise Digital Management teams with dual reporting to the Managing Director of Russia and Head of EMEA CED.
Do you fit the profile?
We seek a purpose driven leader with a strong desire to bring out the best in people, using strengths of diversity and co-creation to develop talents. With the goal of transforming how the consumer interacts and experiences Volvo Car Russia-we seek someone with UX experience and working knowledge. This role requires an entrepreneur’s mentality combined with excellent stakeholder management skill and the ability to bridge technology with business needs.
You like technology as much as you understand the opportunity it provides to make the consumer experience less complicated. However, you also understand the value of human interaction.
We believe to be successful in this position, should have strong familiarity with consumer digital and enterprise platforms. You have worked in a product team and an agile development experience environment towards consumers.
How To Learn More And Apply
Are you up for the challenge? Please submit your resume and cover letter via this ad (which will link you to our job site) no later than January 5th, 2020. Please note that we will not get back to applicants until after this last application date due to winter holiday breaks.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Jaimee Watson-Helm, Senior Recruiter at email@example.com.
More about this position
Location: Moscow, Russia (We are willing to pay for relocation to Moscow for the right candidate)
Department: Consumer & Enterprise Digital
Reporting to: Managing Director for Volvo Car Russia & Head of EMEA CED (based in Sweden)
Languages required: Russian & English
3. Community Manager (US & EMEA) – Super.com
We are Super.com, an international video game publisher and investment fund. We’re all united by a desire to grow the industry and change it for the better, and we need a community manager who loves games and is ready to build and maintain our games’ communities.
We are looking for a person who would join our team and take care of our community. Our community manager will be responsible for building relationships with community partners such as social networks, fan sites, influencers and players. If you speak English as well her Majesty the Queen and you love video games, don’t hesitate to contact! Hurry up and send us your CV.
- Establish and manage social media accounts for all of our games (Facebook, Twitter, Discord, Reddit, YouTube, Instagram, Steam, etc.)
- Prepare and implement content plans
- Design and manage community projects related to Super.com franchises
- Organize the development of visual materials for social media content
- Manage the day-to-day activities of community teams and create good vibes in the community
- Analyse and report on content performance data to drive continuous improvement, optimization, and innovation
- Take part in preparing for international festivals and conferences
- Native or near-native English fluency (any other language is definitely a plus)
- At least 2 years’ experience with community management and social media
- Deep knowledge of how social media works and an understanding of the unique characteristics of gaming communities
- Groundwork skills: writing error-free content, chatting with communities, creating news hooks, and providing timely responses
- Creative and self-reliant
- Knowing how to manage negativity within communities
- Avid gamer with active accounts (Steam or similar)
- Deep industry engagement
- Remote job
- Competitive compensation
- Lots of opportunities to boost your career and gain new skills – not only will you be working with gamedev experts, but we’ll also invest in your education if needed
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- A unique opportunity to learn some Russian on the job (if that just happens to be a cherished dream of yours!)
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
4. Native French Tutor – English Nanny
Native French tutor for 4 and 6 years old girls
There are Russian and English governesses working in the family, English governesses from English Nanny Agency have been working for the same family for over 3 years, French governess – for over a year
SCHEDULE: 2 weeks on 2 weeks off or 3 weeks on 3 weeks off
REQUIREMENTS: native French speaker, French teaching certificates or teaching degree are a must, with excellent references from previous jobs, experienced, flexible, ready to travel a lot with the family
DUTIES: develop and teach French to the children who already can speak the language at the beginners level, work with another French governess as a team
ACCOMMODATION: a separate room in the staff house
SALARY: high and negotiable
LOCATION: Rublevo-Uspenskoe highway, Moscow region, and travel
5. Social Media Content Manager (Turkish language) – Masha and the Bear
Masha and The Bear™ is the first Russian animation brand, which has the potential to connect with children all over the world thanks to its style end emotional appeal generated by top-notch animation quality and amusing scenarios. Series tell us about unique relationship between main characters.“Masha and the Bear”, launched in 2009, acquired enough popularity on the Russian market to be among most popular animation cartoons for kids. This allowed for a successful start of merchandise licensing phase in 2010. Today the franchise is expanding globally with a goal to be adopted as transcultural property and gain enough success to open possibilities for audiovisual & merchandise licensing.
We are seeking a Social Media Content Manager to assist Digital Marketing Manager and Marketing Department with coordinating social media content and activities in Turkish. The jobholder will report to the Digital Marketing Manager and work closely with the wider team. Our ideal candidate has experience in working with social media, writing and editing content, is native Turkish speaker. Can speak and write clearly in plain simple language. Can take responsibility for the quality of own work. Work in an organized manner using own knowledge and expertise to deliver on time and to standard.
- Lead and moderate the brand communities on Facebook;
- Write content in Turkish, translate textual materials into Turkish as required;
- Post textual and pictorial materials in accordance with the Social Media Plan;
- Communicate with subscribers of the brand platforms by replying to comments to the posts and personal messages in accordance with the brand style;
- Monitor regularly social media trends relevant to Masha and the Bear, Masha’s Tales and Masha’s Spooky Stories Series in order to advise Customer on creation of relevant content for the brand platforms;
- Run and control online competitions, including promo activities for partners’ products and other as indicated by the Customer;
- Update regularly the statistics on the Facebook activity, which shall include but not be restricted to: number of likes, shares and etc.
Skills and experience:
- Turkish Speaker is a MUST;
- Experience in working with social media, writing and editing content;
- Knowledge of Russian/English or other language will be considered as advantage;
- Proficiency in all MS Office programs;
- Ability to take initiative and suggest ideas for improvements; proactively contribute to the work of the whole team;
- Attention to details.
In return we offer:
- Work in a stable company, market leader.
- Part-time and remote job;
- Competitive salary, the size of which depends on qualifications and experience of the prospective employee;
- Great opportunities for professional and personal development.
If you are a company interested in posting a job on the Expatriant Job Board, we are allowing companies to post for free for the next two months. This will allow you to evaluate the caliber of applicants and test whether the platform is right for your hiring needs. All you need to do is click “Post a Job” on Expatriant | Jobs. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be more than happy to talk to you about our platform.